Specifically designed for neo-natal applications where even smaller spaces are required than a standard small unit, the new neo-natal unit has additional features added.
Designed and field tested with health care Professionals, this unit is uniquely sized with a unique swing door with tighter sealing for superior heat retention. It includes an integrated specially sized quick dose nebulizer bottle fitted for a standard compressor or O2 line.
The door also has a security enhanced two action release to insure against accidental openings.
Equipped with the same high quality removable control module as Lyon’s bigger ICU’s there is no learning curve as it still has the same easy to use functions.
Visual and audible heat and humidity alarms, temperature control to +/- 1.75 °, humidity maintained with adjustable vents and a removable water tray, air filtering system with easily detachable electronics for quick immersion cleaning and disinfecting of patient area make this neo-natal sized powerhouse the latest in the Lyon ProCare ICU Family.
- Special sized for neo-natal applications
- Integrated specially sized medicine reservoir nebulizer bottle
- Compressor or facility oxygen connection for nebulizing
- Unique door design for heat retention and containment
- Temperature Display, Monitoring, Control and Alarm
- Relative Humidity Display, Monitoring and Alarm
- Removable Control Module for easy service and cleaning
- Removable, Cleanable, Electrostatic Air Filter
- Removable Water Tray for Humidity Control
- Secure “Denning” Environment for Patient
- Stainless Steel Venting and IV Tube Access
- Powder Coated All Metal Construction
- Made in the USA
- 2 Year Warranty
- Overall Width, Height, Depth: 23 1/2 x 13 1/4 x 13 1/4
- Interior Width, Height, Depth: 15 x 12 1/2 x 12 3/4
- Temperature Range: Ambient to 100° F
- Temperature Stability: +/- 1.75°
- Voltage: 120 VAC