The Lyon Oxygen Therapy Door allows animal healthcare professionals to offer additional patient therapy without requiring additional space.
Custom Engineered to retrofit your existing cage, the Lyon Oxygen Therapy Door was designed with leading practitioners to meet the demanding needs of Critical Care.
Oxygen therapy not only decreases patient stress and recovery time but also allows for a new practice profit center.
Proven by years of actual use in veterinary hospitals, emergency clinics, teaching hospitals, rescue facilities and zoos.
When clients see their companions in the Lyon Oxygen Therapy Door they are put at ease knowing their family member is receiving the best care possible.
When they see how much more alert and energetic their companions are on the way home they are amazed at how good the care was.
- Custom Engineered
- Retrofit for most cage manufacturers
- Up to 48” x 30”
- Relative Humidity Display, Monitoring and Alarm
- Temperature Display, Monitoring, Control and Alarm
- Cooling System
- Oxygen Induction System
- CO Scrubbing
- Easy lift removable door
- Auxiliary Access Ports depending on door size
- IV Slot
- Digitally Modeled Convection Flow
- Removable Floor
- 2 year warranty
- 120 Volt AC, plugs into standard outlet
- 100 Watts
- 50/60 Hertz
- Temperature Display Selectable F/C
- Visual and Audible R/H and Temp Alarms
- 12-55 O2 PSI Range
- 0-25 LPM Flow Meter
- 16 oz., adjustable flow to 10LPM Nebulizer Bottle
- O2 Sensor 0-99.9% with 1% accuracy
- DISS 1240 Male Oxygen Body Adaptor