Capturing smaller free range animals for transport and anesthesia can be a stressful event for both keeper and patient. The need to make it an easier, more efficient, less stressful time for both keeper and patient drove the design of Lyon’s new Wildlife Induction Series.
Lyon utilizes a powder coated, ungulate friendly color, based on the work of Dr. Neitz. This blends the induction unit into the enclosure, allowing for animal acclimatization prior to an uneventful capture.
All metal construction and heavy duty padding ensure patient safety and comfort while providing the durability and longevity Lyon products are famous for.
Lyon’s dual guillotine door allows for easy and quick capture. The top mounted observation window lets you keep on eye on the patient or keep their environment snugly dark depending on the situation.
Designed to be light weight so it can be easily carried with the patient inside. Equipped with quick seals and standard anesthesia fittings to apply anesthesia in the same unit avoiding the stress of excess handling and containment transfer.
- Capture, Transport and Anesthetize in One Unit
- Designed with Input from Leading Zoo’s
- Tested in the Field by Professional Keepers
- Integrated Anesthesia Gas Connections
- Quick Seal Design
- Lockable for Dangerous Animal Handling
- Guillotine Doors for Quick Capture
- Ungulate Color Match for Enclosure Blending
- Durable Powder Coat Finish
- Light Weight all Metal Construction
- Carry Handles for Quick Transport
- Gas Connections Included
- Carabiner Quick Lock for Securing Unit
- Extension Tunnel for Enhanced Acclimatization
- Supports Denning and Burrowing Instinct